Janet Permar graduated with a diploma from Piedmont Hospital Nursing School in June of 1967, attended Indiana University of Evansville, and graduated with a B.S. in Health Sciences from Georgia State University in 1994. After a wide variety of experiences, I settled into my niche, which was long term care. Her work experience is as follows:
- Staff nurse at Piedmont Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Phlebotomy Nurse at a blood bank in Louisville, KY
- Pediatric Office Nurse, Mobile, AL
- Home Health Nurse, Cincinnati, OH
- Head Nurse at Arrowhead Nursing Home, Jonesboro, GA
- Staff Nurse, Head Nurse, Assistant Director of Nursing, Infection Control Nurse, and Director of Nursing at Christian City Convalescent Center, Union City, GA, over a 14 year period
She then spent 20 years as an R.N. Paralegal/Legal Assistant. Her interests include spending time with family and friends, traveling, reading, handicrafts, continuing to learn, and being very involved with church. She is extremely curious, detail-oriented, and enjoys a nice, healthy competition, particularly with very bright attorneys.