- Peachtree City/Atlanta/Georgia Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Peachtree City/Atlanta, Georgia
Joseph’s practice focuses primarily on litigating medical negligence cases. These may involve a range of factors including surgical or procedural errors, infections, improper follow-up, misdiagnosis of a condition, and failure to diagnose a condition. He also handles automobile wrecks and premises liability cases.
Prior to coming to Webb & Taylor, LLC, Joseph handled a wide range of litigation which provided him with a solid foundation for his current practice.
Joseph graduated with honors from the University of Mississippi School of Law. Joseph is also a cum laude graduate of the University of Georgia, where he received his undergraduate degree in History.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Georgia, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- University of Mississippi School of Law, University, Mississippi
- University of Georgia
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgia Trial Lawyers , Member
- McIntosh High School Mock Trial, Coach, 2016 to Present