Brandon’s practice focuses primarily on medical negligence, wrongful death and personal injury litigation. A mainstay of his education, experience and career has been a concentration on litigation. While in law school, he clerked with the United States Attorney’s Office, helping to bring civil lawsuits against individuals and businesses defrauding the government. Since law school, he has handled hundreds of personal injury cases and works closely with Jim Webb in the areas of medical and professional negligence and personal injury. Brandon is currently a Professor of Litigation at Georgia State University College of Law. View his faculty profile.
Prior to law school, Brandon represented over 150 Georgia cities and counties, negotiating telecommunications and cable franchise agreements and advising municipalities and counties on rights-of-way management and policy.
He lives within golf-cart-distance of the Firm’s office in Peachtree City.
Georgia, 2006. Admitted in all Georgia State and Superior Courts, Georgia Court of Appeals and the United States District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts.
- Georgia State University College of Law- Juris Doctorate
- Georgia State University Andrew Young School of Policy Studies- Master of Public Administration
- Florida International University- Bachelor of Business Administration, Management.
- Adjunct Professor of Litigation at Georgia State University College of Law
- Fayette County Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Government Affairs Committee, Fayette County Chamber of Commerce
- Vice Chairman, Fayette County Republican Party- Chairman of Rules Committee
- Coach, Georgia State University College of Trial Mock Trial Program
- Coach, Northgate High School Mock Trial Program, 2005-2008
- Coach, McIntosh High School Mock Trial Program, 2009
- National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors, 2000-2004.
- Law Clerk, Affirmative Civil Litigation Division, United States Attorney’s Office, Northern District of Georgia, 2004-2005
- National Champion and Co-”Best Advocate:” William W. Daniel National Mock Trial Competition, 2004
- Pupil, Bleckley Inn of Court, 2004-2005
- Vice President, Student Trial Lawyers Association, 2004-2005
- CALI Award Winner: Litigation, 2004