Attorney James Webb was born in Atlanta, GA on October 26, 1946. Mr. Webb is the founding partner of the firm. He insists that the lawyers and the other employees of the firm maintain a high level of professional and personal excellence. One of the few lawyers in the State of GA recognized as a Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, he has given many lectures and seminars to other lawyers in the areas of medical malpractice and trial advocacy. Attorney Webb also served as a 1st Lt. in the U.S. Army from 1969-1971. James is a former chairman of the General Practice and Trial Section of the Georgia State Bar, which has approximately 3,000 lawyer members.
- 1977, Georgia
- 1978, Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- 1998, U.S. Supreme Court
- Law School University of Georgia, J.D.
- Orange County, Fayette County (President, 1986) and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of Georgia (Chairman, General Practice and Trial Section, 1995)
- The Florida Bar
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- America's Top 100 Attorneys
- Instructor, Florida Bar Trial Practice Seminar, 1981-1982.
- President, Fayette County Chamber of Commerce.
- Chairman, Fayette County People’s Law School, 1990.
- Member, Governor’s Task Force on DUI Prevention, 1996. (Board Certified Civil Trial Advocacy Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy)