We Have The Answers To The Important Questions
Automobile wrecks are a leading cause of death and injury in the United States. Every time someone is hurt in a car accident, there are questions to be answered such as:
- Who was at fault in the collision?
- What was the nature of the injuries or fatalities involved?
- Did a dangerous or defective car part play a role in a victim’s injuries?
- Was either driver under the influence of alcohol or drugs?
- If a commercial truck was involved, was the driver observing the rules set out by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration?
- Was the local government responsible for a dangerous road design, missing traffic sign, contribution to the accident?
If you or someone close to you has been injured in a car accident, consulting with a knowledgeable lawyer is your best first step.
We make a positive recovery in over 95% of the cases we pursue.
As you strive to protect your future and your family’s economic stability, an informed attorney can help you understand what your options are and what compensation you might be entitled to receive.
Find An Efficient Solution To Your Case
Most cases are settled out of court, so we will work to help you avoid a long litigation process. Should your case eventually end up in court, however, you can be confident that our lawyers are prepared to advocate for you aggressively and resolve the matter as efficiently as possible.
We provide free consultations, so do not miss the opportunity to receive counsel. We can be reached by phone at 678-369-7348 or through email. We maintain offices in Peachtree City and Atlanta, but we serve all of Georgia.